Now you can easily eliminate fodder wastage caused by Soiling and Trampling, our test results show savings of up to 35% of Hay when Fodder normally fed onto the ground is fed into a FEED-MISER Livestock feeder instead.
Your livestock will eat more and gain weight because their feed is always fresh, clean and palatable. The easy access for stock to the FEED-MISER means even the shyer animals get a fair go and pasture damage from wide area "on the ground" feeding is minimised.
FEEDERS AVAILABLE FOR:
- DEER ETC.
FEEDER SIZES SUIT YOUR FODDER PACKAGES:
- SINGLE OR MULTIPLE ROUND ROLLS
- SINGLE OR MULTIPLE SMALL OR LARGE SQUARES
- FEED PADS FOR DAIRIES
- FEED LOTS FOR BEEF
- Built to Your requirements
- Different designs available
- Four metre panels
- Ten feeding spaces per panel
- Corners braced
- Constructed from high tensile square section steel, followed by hot dip galvanizing for maximum strength and life
- Unique tapered hoops offer all size stock easy access to the feeder
- Practical hinged modular design allows for easy transport, assembly and access
- Rolled edges on tin plate for additional strength and safety
- Eliminates wastage caused by trampling and soiling
- An economical feeding system that sizes time, fodder and money
- Suitable for all fodder
- Being modular, the feeder can be utilized on different sites
- Easily adapted to single feeders, or a larger feed pad feeder, through the addition of extra panels
Allow up to 10% empty spaces when planning your feed pad.
||The Feedmiser range is also available through Rapidspray Distributors